...congrats
well thats cool but my family (myself included) hates UT so much we never drank OJ as kids or had pumpkins. LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
I just don't have any idea right now lol the wedding is a while away....i have to finish grad school which is another year and a half so we might get married in the spring of 2008
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
...congrats
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
If the crazies attend the wedding..
and your cuz Drew Pate is in it..
the Crazies can chant "He's a Freshman" at him...
hahaha
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
LOL--by the time me and Jess get married AA, he won't be a freshman anymore...[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
btw--I didn't get to tell you in person last night but I'm proud of you. Keep doin what you're doing and work hard to get better. I'm definitely going to make some attempts to come watch you guys play some tennis this season too...no Crazies needed there though...hehehe
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Thanks..
I'll keep working..
Past couple of games I just got fatigued and it threw my shot off but thats life! It happens..
Again Congrats on the Engagement and thanks for all your support this year
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Is the wedding still on??????????? Haven't heard an update in awhile.
Yeah the wedding is still on lol...just taking my time and finishing school and sorting all that stuff out...marriage is hard enough when you are only working, let alone going to school and working and trying to do a million other things. I don't want to start out on the wrong foot.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, like there is a good foot to start out on. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
crack is whack
Bookmarks